lemonade Insurance Company Reviews, Wiki, History, Claims, Phone Number: Lemonade Insurance is an American Insurance company headquartered in New York City. To Know more Read ahead lemonade Insurance Company Reviews, Wiki, History, Claims, Phone Number.
lemonade Insurance Company Reviews, Wiki, History, Claims, Phone Number
lemonade Insurance Company Wiki, History
lemonade Insurance Company Claims
The company operates in Fintech sector and created a new business model for insurance based on behavioral economics and technology.
The Company uses artificial intelligence and chatbot to deliver Insurance policies and handle the claims.
Talking about Lemonade Insurance Claims, the claims are handled by their AI and devoted teams.
You can easily file a claim without any hassle via lemonade app.
How does Lemonade Claims Works?
- Firstly, you need to tap the claim button in the app.
- Secondly, you need to explain your problem.
- Thirdly, the company AI will run the anti-fraud algorithm.
If your claim is approved the AI will pay you instantly else the AI hands over the claim to devoted teams of human to handle ASAP.
lemonade Insurance Company Reviews
I have already told you a lot about Lemonade Insurance Company but now the question arises is it actually worth?
- Lemonade Insurance website is very to understand and easy to access.
- Getting an Insurance from Lemonade is super easy you just need to answer a few basic questions and get your price quote quickly.
- Transparency is one of the guiding princes of Lemonade which they definitely fulfill.
- Lemonade is the B Certified Insurance company which means they are beneficial for both the environmental and social problems.
No doubt the lemonade Insurance is one the reputable name in Insurance Industry but they do have some drawbacks
- They have a very limited option. They only provide insurance to homeowners, renters and co-op Insurance.
- Lemonade Insurance offers insurance to a very limited area like New York, New Jersey, Nevada, Texas.
Is it Worth?
- Daniel and Shai didn’t have any experience upon the startup.
- Lemonade Inc. is backed by investors including Aleph, General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital etc having raised $120 million as of December 2017.